Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician needed on the Gulf Coast
4 days left
- Position Type
Emergency Medicine Physicians needed to work in multiple volume and trauma level facilities on the Gulf Coast. Positions available include Academics, Leadership/Director and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Academic/Leadership opportunities. Work with all RT ABEM and/or Peds Certified Physicians (with a Pediatric EM Fellowship).
This city offers a genuine Southern experience in a historic, yet vibrant coastal setting. The beautiful walkable downtown, offers world-class accommodations, lush parks and squares, retail shops, restaurants, museums and art galleries.
Championship golf, a variety of water activities, one-of-a kind event venues, a wide range of historic tours and a gracious hospitality community are sure to make living here the perfect place for every member of your family.
To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Julian Jaramillo at (954) - 837 - 2673, or email confidential CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org - job#2454915.
- Work in multiple volume and trauma level facilities
- Competitive compensation - above the AAMC 50th Percentile
- New Emergency Medicine Residency for 2019
- Fellowship or expertise in Pediatric EM required
- Negotiable Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package including up to 37 days of PTO
- Flexible scheduling- will block shifts and accept commuters
- Malpractice Coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician needed on the Gulf Coast
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly