Pediatric Anesthesiologist Wanted in Charleston, SC!
6 days left
- Position Type
Dynamic Private Practice with exclusive contract to provide Anesthesiology Services to a two-hospital system in Charleston, SC is seeking a Fellowship Trained Pediatric Anesthesiology who is also comfortable with some Adult Anesthesiology.
Immediate need for full-time Anesthesiologist due to the expansion of Summerville Medical Center; Grand opening of new state-of-the-art Women’s & Children’s Center in an area that is experiencing explosive growth.
- Majority of cases will be OB, Pediatric, or outpatient
- No administrative duties but will be medically directing CRNAs or AAs
- Negotiable First Call with usual next day off
- No Second Call
- Anesthesia provided in both care team and MD only environments
- Fellowship trained in Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Must be comfortable with Adult Anesthesiology
- Board Certified by the ABA
- Current ACLS & PALS cards
- Will consider graduating fellows
- Salaried position to start with partnership track.
- Length of partnership track, call responsibility, and salary during Partnership track are negotiable.
- Paid Malpractice Coverage
Summerville Medical Center (SMC) is a 94-bed, acute-care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services offering the latest in technological advances. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for pediatrics and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites, fostering an environment where people, compassion, and community are held at the highest value. Our experienced and caring board-certified pediatric specialists provide comprehensive specialized medical and surgical care for children from infants to teenagers. We are rapidly expanding many areas of the facility with projects such as:
- Completion of a $61 million 30-bed Inpatient and Surgical Services expansion
- New Orthopaedic Clinic which connects to an employed multi-specialty Pediatric Clinic
- ED expansion project to address the growing market need in the Pediatric portion of the Emergency Department.
Summerville Medical Center is part of the HCA Trident Health System, serving a rapidly growing patient population in the Charleston, South Carolina market. The Charleston area is experiencing 3-4 times the national growth rate, with young families being one of the fastest growing demographic groups. As a result, Trident Health System two acute care hospitals, totaling 407 beds along with two free-standing emergency departments, cares for more pediatric emergency department patients than any other health system in the state.
If you’re not familiar with Summerville, South Carolina - it is one of the best kept secrets in the U.S. With small town charm, schools ranked highest in state academic performance, affordable housing, and easy access to downtown Charleston, it is the preferred community for those seeking to move to the Low Country. The Charleston region has been ranked #1 by Conde’ Nast magazine for 4 years in a row. Our region is known for its vibrant art and restaurant offerings as well as its genuine hospitality.
Apply for Pediatric Anesthesiologist Wanted in Charleston, SC!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly