Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician Opportunity in Petersburg, VA near Richmond
7 days left
- Position Type
A large hospital 30 minutes south of Richmond, VA is looking for an additional Pulmonology / Critical Care Physician to join a small, colloquial group in a friendly, southern community.. Must be board certified or board eligible Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine.
This diverse community is midway between Richmond, Virginia/North Carolina border, with access to major highways and public transportation including commuter trail systems. Their community has many arts/culture venues, beautiful parks, playgrounds and playing fields for children, symphony orchestra, performing arts, dining and shopping. This opportunity provides an excellent work-life balance, while living in some of the most desirable communities in the region.
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary, a Commencement Bonus, Student Loan Repayment, Malpractice Insurance, CME Allowance, and a generous Relocation Allowance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2503276
- Work in a 300+ bed, Level III Trauma Center
- Mix of outpatient Pulmonology and inpatient Critical Care
- Employed by one of the largest healthcare systems for financial stability.
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for excellent income potential
- Commencement bonus, signing bonus, fellowship stipend, CME and more
- Low crime rates, Safe neighborhoods, Family-friendly environment
- Open to J1 and H1B Visa Candidates
- Student loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician Opportunity in Petersburg, VA near Richmond
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly