Hyperbaric Medicine/Wound Surgeon need in Wisconsin
1 day left
- Position Type
A center in Wisconsin is seeking a hyperbaric medicine wound surgeon. This is a new multi-place center for hyperbaric medicine opened this past summer in 2018. It is the only center of its kind between Milwaukee and the twin cities and one of less than 10 in the country. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for the performance and application of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to chronic non-healing wounds and all accepted indications for hyperbaric medicine. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
This position has a guaranteed salary for two years. You will also receive occurrence-based malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation to start, two weeks of CME time and allowance, a 401(k) or 457(b) retirement plan, and generous relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this award winning small city. It has a friendly small-town atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and low cost of living. It was recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family.
At CompHealth, were experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, youll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New multi-place center for hyperbaric medicine
- At least three years of wound surgery experience
- Active certification by the American Board of Surgery
- Only center of its kind between the Twin Cities and Milwaukee
- Skilled in surgical techniques
- Board certification in hyperbaric medicine is a plus
- $354k to $380k salary
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Hyperbaric Medicine/Wound Surgeon need in Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly