Emergency Medicine Physician
2 days left
- Position Type
Emergency Medicine positions available with F-T or PRN options available. Leading compensation including profit sharing and sign-on bonus
HNI Healthcare is recruiting an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho. HNI empowers Physicians careers through technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
This opportunity features:
- Competitive compensation set at $205/hr for W2 and $225/hr for 1099.
- Profit-Sharing bonus and sign-on bonus for employed physicians
- Designated Level III Trauma with over 26,000 visits per year
- Collegial group of Physicians and Physician Assistants with extremely low turnover and a 35-year history of serving the community
- Flexible schedule which is determined by the all the providers in the group
- Updated and renovated Emergency Department completed in 2015
- Prefer b/c EM physicians but will consider FP with relevant experience
Why HNI Healthcare?
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of emergency medicine.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center is the largest full-service medical center between Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington, providing advanced-level specialty healthcare. Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our community means having highly skilled and certified physicians on our healthcare team and a quality facility with the latest in medical technology.
A city steeped in history, Lewiston traces its beginnings to the Lewis and Clark Expedition. Located at the confluence of the scenic Snake and Clearwater rivers approximately 465 river miles from the Pacific Ocean, Lewiston is the most inland seaport on the West Coast. Through the Columbia/Snake waterway and three port districts, the community serves as an economic hub for the Inland Northwest and a window to the Pacific Rim. The Lewis Clark Valley is often referred to as the “Banana Belt” of the Pacific Northwest due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round activities. For the truly adventurous, a trip to Hells Canyon, the deepest canyon in North America, is a must. We also have a wide range of cultural, ethnic and educational advantages, including ballet, symphony, theatre, concerts, and university seminars.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly