FTE & PRN Intensivist Opportunities in West Monroe
5 days left
- Position Type
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare empowers physicians’ careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- 218-bed, 24 bed ICU facility, located in West Monroe, Louisiana
- Flexible schedules
- Above average compensation
- Physician-centric culture
- Innovative technology
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you
- Opportunities for career progression
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage – VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP and Pulmonology and/or Critical Care.
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
Apply for FTE & PRN Intensivist Opportunities in West Monroe
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly