Rheumatology Physician Employment Opportunity
5 days left
- Position Type
Actively seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatology physician to join our existing multi-specialty medical group in the Salt Lake City, Utah.
About Granger Medical Clinic
Established in 1954, Granger Medical Clinic has grown to become the largest independent, multi-specialty medical group in the Salt Lake Valley; with services available in several counties. Today, our expanding team includes nearly 170 providers at 24 locations. The continual growth of our organization is attributed to its ability to attract high quality Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians who share the same vision. That vision is a commitment to quality and patient-focused care.
- Granger is an independent group 100% owned and led by its physicians. This structure not only allows physicians the autonomy to practice how they desire but lets them be decision-makers for the medical group.
- Our Shareholder structure allows physicians equal voting privileges for all shareholders as well as a long-term, retirement-succession plan.
- Since Granger is not owned by a health system or hospital, our providers are focused on patient care decisions that are in the best interest of our patients’ health and wellness.
- As evidenced by our Accountable Care Organization’s (ACO) Top 10 national ranking in total cost of care, Granger emphasizes a commitment to providing quality healthcare for less. This commitment is even more important as it becomes more publically recognized that the cost of hospital-based healthcare can often be twice that of independent groups. It is for this reason that Granger chooses to utilize independent services for its own employees.
The Physician is responsible for general rheumatology patient care; including but not limited to: evaluation and management, follow-up, medication management and implementing a treatment plan in conjunction with patient needs. Physician will work with Granger’s other specialties in various capacities. Chart management performed by Granger’s EMR (eClinicalWorks).
- Appropriate and applicable licensure, education and certification as a Physician in the state of Utah.
- Proper insurance credentialing prior to patient encounters.
- Prefer Board Certification in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine
- Ownership: Shareholder opportunity
- General: Medical (HSA/PPO), dental, vision, FSA, life, disability, EAP
- Retirement: 401(k), profit share.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Rheumatology Physician Employment Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly