Gastroenterologist (w/Academics) Opportunity in Syracuse, NY with Veterans Affairs
5 days left
- Position Type
Gastroenterologists needed at the Syracuse, NY Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Visa holders welcome to apply!
Assistance with payment of outstanding med school loans available!
Candidates should have experience in capsule endoscopy, GI manometry, impedance PH testing, radio frequency ablation, endoscopic ultrasound, ERCP and biliary interventional procedures. We offer state-of-the-art equipment including newly acquired ultrasound capability.
A new endoscopic/clinical suite is included in a $95 million clinical addition. Commitment to clinical research is strongly encouraged. Applicants must qualify for an academic appointment at the SUNY Upstate Medical University.
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional 7.5% of pay
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 Full and unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Physician Employment Contract
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave
- 13 Days paid sick leave per year with unlimited carry over
- 10 Federal holidays with pay
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks. Join an interdisciplinary care team and deliver state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation. Plus, VA offers an unparalleled variety of practice options in research, academia, and administration.
Enjoy a superb quality of life through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Gastroenterologist (w/Academics) Opportunity in Syracuse, NY with Veterans Affairs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly