Seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist
4 days left
- Position Type
Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About Harbin Clinic Rheumatology
- Join Two Experienced and Well-Established Rheumatologists
- An Expanding Practice and the Only Rheumatology Group Serving the Region
- 100% Rheumatology Opportunity
- Onsite Radiology – X-Ray, MRI, CT, DEXA, Nuclear
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Done in Office
- Full Lab
- In-house Infusion Center
- No Internal Medicine Call
- Teaching Opportunities
- Clinical Research Opportunities
- Collegial and Collaborative Work Environment
- The Autonomy of Private Practice in a Stable Group Setting
- Fully Integrated EHR, Electronic Prescribing and City-Wide PACs
- State-of-the-art Facilities Including Comprehensive Cancer Center, Heart Center, and Complete Range of Ancillary Services
About Rome & Northwest GA
Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region.
Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
Apply for Seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly