Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Pulmonary/Critical Ca
2 days left
- Position Type
Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic in Georgia offering comprehensive in pulmonary medicine care.
About Harbin Clinic Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Established practice with fie Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians
- State-of-the-are facilities and technology
- Weekly Interdisciplinary Chest Tumor Conference at Harbin Cancer Center
- Opportunity to participate on clinical research
- Sleep lab adjacent to office
- World-class team of over 150 physicians plus highly collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation, full benefits and two-year partnership track
- Two local hospitals with 16-bed ICUs and one 42-bed LTAC hospital-all within 5 minutes of each other
- Call 1:4
About Rome & Northwest GA
Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region.
Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
Apply for Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Pulmonary/Critical Ca
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly