Pulmonary in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley
- Position Type
Pulmonary in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley
Grow our Pulmonary Medicine Program. Practice outpatient and inpatient pulmonary medicine with an office directly attached to the hospital. IP consultant work only - ICU team handles all respiratory emergencies. Full PFT lab in office. State of the art bronchoscopy suite (EBUS / Navigation). Large referral base with opportunities for local and regional program development. Opportunity to rotate with the ICU team if desired.
Practice and Hospital
- Excellent opportunity to partner with a collegial team of physicians and mid-level providers
- Dedicated collegial thoracic surgeon
- High quality of life and work/call schedule
- Winchester Medical Center is a regional referral center serving an 18 county market with over 250 physicians - named Virginia’s most recommended hospital by HCAHPs and named one of the best regional hospitals in the nation by US News
- Hospital completed a 48 bed state-of-the-art Critical Care tower in early 2012
Community and Lifestyle
- Winchester is a safe, family-oriented community in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley with one of Virginia’s most successful school divisions.
- You and your family will enjoy live theater, musicals, museums, 4-season resorts, and all the amenities you will ever need.
- Close access to Dulles International Airport, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD.
Please contact me to arrange to speak with the physicians and visit our community.