Physician - Emergency Medicine
3 days left
- Position Type
Physician – Emergency Medicine – University of Minnesota Medical Center
Fairview Health Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join the Emergency Medicine Department at University of Minnesota Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center is a 1932 licensed bed facility.
- UMMC is a Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center and Level I Cardiac Center.
- FTE: 1.0
- Approximately 50,000 patients are seen annually between the two campuses.
- Average inpatient admissions (annually): 34,497
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- Lab, diagnostic services, and specialty consults are readily available.
Practice Location(s) Description:
University of Minnesota Medical Center is the flagship location for University of Minnesota Health, and is comprised of two hospitals and dozens of adult specialty clinics on both the East and West banks of the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis.
This location offers the widest range of hospital and clinical services provided through University of Minnesota Health. Complete services range from primary care, emergency care and the delivery of thousands of babies each year, to care of patients with the most complex conditions. Areas of specialization include solid organ and blood and marrow transplantation, heart disease and cancer.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME Emergency Medicine training program.
- BC/BE with ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
Apply for Physician - Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly