- Position Type
Hepatologist needed to join the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology in SWEET town of Hershey, PA
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania. We are seeking Hepatologist interested in joining the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center faculty in Hershey, PA.
What We're Offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- We'll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Commitment to patient safety in a team approach model
- Experienced colleagues and collaborative leadership
- Attractive area to live and work
- Relocation Assistance
What We're Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Transplant Hepatology
- GI Fellowship accredited training
- Ability to acquire license in the State of Pennsylvania
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated and interest in academics
No J1 visa waiver sponsorships available
What the Area Offers:
Penn State Health is located in Central Pennsylvania. Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Our surrounding communities are rich in history and offer an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR FASPR
Penn State Health Physician Recruiter
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.