- Position Type
- Ideal practice for work/life balance! Typical workday is 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. No call – no weekends. Generous time off. Fantastic location to call home.
- Excellent compensation with guaranteed minimum.
- 0.88 FTE = 36 weeks on
- Join a team of three radiologists, covering the communities of Hayward, WI. (Approx. 23 weeks) & Ashland, WI. (Approx. 12 weeks). Hayward & Ashland are 57 miles apart.
- Smaller communities (where your expertise is sought after and valued) – yet the support of a larger, nearby, group of 18 radiologists.
- Opportunity for physician leadership, if desired.
- Opportunity to help develop our local and regional practice.
- Excellent general radiology skills – including mammography and procedures in fluoroscopy and ultrasound.
- Additional skills can be used immediately and as the practice develops.
- Breast imaging including ultrasound and stereotactic biopsies
- Basic general interventional capability including paracentesis and thoracentesis
- BE/BC Radiology
- Hayward 73 miles from Duluth, MN; 140 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul. Ashland 70 miles east of Duluth, MN; 200 miles northeast of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Hayward is a regional vacation mecca. Year after year, people come here to enjoy the festivals, fishing, swimming, golfing, and to stroll the small-town streets - stopping to buy a piece of freshly made fudge or a pair of moccasins. Each year, the Hayward/Cable area hosts two of the world’s top racing events – the American Birkebeiner cross country ski races in February and the Chequamegon Fat Tire bicycle races in September.
- Ashland is a progressive small town on the South Shore of Lake Superior. Known for its many cultural activities and thriving local artist community. The Apostle Islands national Lakeshore is just a stone’s throw away.
- Service area: 8,000 in the winter months; 24,000 in the summer months.
For further information, please contact:
Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-3908 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Apply for Radiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly