- Position Type
Contract Number: 93527
Client Reference: 93527
Job Title: Geriatric Physician
PACE Opportunity | Competitive Compensation | Geriatric Opportunity | Outpatient Only | Amazing Quality Of Life
Have the opportunity to join one of the largest PACE programs (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) in the country and the very first PACE program in the nation to be associated with a Health Plan. As a Physician in this field, this is a great alternative for Primary Care and Internal Medicine doctors who are tired of being tied to high volume and RVU's. The group offers a quality over quantity approach and patient load is under 10 on most days.
Highlights of the group:
- Is the only program of its kind in central Massachusetts and is one of eight PACE programs in the state
- Group provides a combination of medical, social and insurance services using an interdisciplinary team approach to help older adults avoid nursing home placement
- As a physician in this group, you will have the flexibility to devote as much time as needed for the clinical and social needs of our participants and their caregivers to provide individualized quality care
- The team uses a collaborative approach to care planning comprised of providers (MD/DO and NP), nurses, social workers, physical and occupational therapists, dieticians, health aides, recreation staff, home care and transportation coordinators and site administrator.
- Monday, In addition, MD's take calls on average of two nights per month and one weekend every three months. This is all conducted via telephone.
Financial Arrangement and Benefits
- Highly competitive base salary
- 7% variable incentive bonus
- $2,500 a year for CME and $500 for professional societies
- All professional license and dues
- Earned time (ET) up to 23 days, plus 9 holidays, you also accrue after a year 5 extended leave days (ESL)
- 401K contributions with company matching
- Health and dental insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Malpractice Insurance
Interested in obtaining a great quality of life, give me a call now
About the Company: Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.