Cardiac Anesthesiologist needed in Memphis
2 days left
- Position Type
The Anesthesiology Service is seeking a Board Certified Cardiac Anesthesiologist. The duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perioperative physician responsibilities, including perioperative risk assessment, patient preparation for general or conduction anesthesia, and management of postoperative care.
- Operating room anesthesia care, including hands on management and out of operating room (remote site) anesthesia care.
- Participates in hospital wide committees as assigned.
- Serves as mentor/instructor for medical students, residents, fellows, student nurse anesthetists, and other health care professionals.
- Other duties as assigned within clinical privileges to meet the needs of the medical center.
Work schedule: Varies depending on the needs of the facility.
The VAMC in Memphis, TN consists of one main campus located at 1030 Jefferson Avenue, which includes a 60-bed Spinal Cord Injury Unit, and nine community based outpatient clinics (CBOC). It is a tertiary care facility classified as aClinical Referral Level I Facility and one of the most complex medical centers in the VA system. It is a teaching hospital, providing a full range of patient care services, with state-of-the-art technology, as well as extensive education and research programs.
Comprehensive primary, secondary, and tertiary health care is provided in areas of medicine, general cardiovascular and neurological surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, neurology, oncology, dentistry, and geriatrics. Specialized outpatient services are provided through general, specialty, and subspecialty outpatient clinics including a women's health center. Services are available to more than 206,000 Veterans living in a 53-county tri-state area (Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi).
Apply for Cardiac Anesthesiologist needed in Memphis
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly