Nurse Practitioner - Gastroenterology
1 day left
- Position Type
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner at Fort Lewis, Madigan Army Community Hospital, in Tacoma, WA.
This contract position offers:
- Full-time opportunity, Monday through Friday
- 8 hour days, 40 hours per week
- Work with the GI physicians and PCPs to manage colo-rectal screening clinic and follow-up office visits as needed.
- Services include obtaining pertinent history, performing examinations, ordering and interpreting appropriate laboratory tests and prescribing appropriate medications and treatment.
- No practice building for this existing, busy clinic -
- No malpractice insurance hassles
The Position will have the following requirements: -
- Any active state Nurse Practitioner license
- Completion of an accredited Masters degree
- National certification (AANP or ANCC)
- At least 1 year of experience within the last 3 years working in a GI setting
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Nurse Practitioner - Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly