Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to work at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia as civilian contractors. The veterans in Hampton, Virginia need your help. We have shifts available at the Hampton VA Medical Center. It is a low acuity facility. As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Hampton VA you will not handle Trauma or Peds. The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and COPD Exacerbations. To paint a clearer picture, if you are looking for a slower paced, less aggressive ER environment, the Hampton VA is your best bet.
- Flexible, 12 hour shifts: 7am-7pm
- Double physician coverage from 10am to 7pm
- Double APC coverage from 10a-8pm
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income
- Excellent hourly salary
- Integrated EMR
- State of the art equipment
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive
- Any State Medical License
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed -
- Current BLS & ACLS life support certifications Click below to find out why Spectrum Healthcare is such a great place to work! http://spectrumhealth.com/JoinOurTeam/FAQs.aspx#govt
- Overview of the Hampton Area Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton welcomes vacationers with historic charm and hospitality, multi-faceted attractions and activities, and an atmosphere of discovery that you'll find pleasantly surprising.
- Enjoy boating, fishing, and beach activities
- Top rated seafood restaurants
- Historic landmarks
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.