Occupational Health Physician
1 day left
- Position Type
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opportunity for a Board Certified Occupational Medicine Physician/Internal Medicine Physician at the DEA Headquarters in Arlington, VA.
- Initial care for on-the-job injuries/illnesses
- Response to medical emergencies
- Short term prescriptions
- Wellness and health promotion
- Health screenings/annual wellness assessment
- medical testing
- No on call
- predictable income
Full benefits Requirements:
- BC in Occupational Medicine
- BLS Certification
- Ability to perform comprehensive health/physical assessments
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- One year post graduate experience
- Any state license applies
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Occupational Health Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly