- Position Type
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a part time civilian Pulmonologist at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, near Dayton, Ohio.
This contract Pulmonologist position offers:
- Out-Patient Clinic and In Patient services
- Schedule 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Travel and Lodging included
- Monday through Friday, 45 hours per week (7:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- Rotating call through the ICU
- Works with residents
- Freedom from Malpractice Insurance Worries
The Pulmonologist will have the following requirements:
Board certification by the ABIM or the AOBIM in Pulmonology
- Residency or Fellowship in Pulmonology is required
- Any State License
- Active DEA registration
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.