Rheumatology / Primary Care Physician
3 days left
- Position Type
Griffin Faculty Physicians is actively seeking a board-certified physician to join our group, providing high quality rheumatology and primary care in an office-based setting.
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Treats autoimmune diseases, musculoskeletal pain disorders and osteoporosis.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Create treatment plans, and involve patients and family members in those plans.
- Initiate appropriate specialty referrals.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with care team to close care gaps and improve quality measures.
- Participate in Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) initiatives.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Provide on call coverage within the primary care group.
- Graduation from accredited medical school (MD or DO).
- Graduation from accredited Internal Medicine and Rheumatology program.
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability to obtain.
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures. Physician will also share in bonus awards from based on participation in quality or utilization programs from various insurers.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.
Griffin Faculty Physicians is a non-profit hospital-owned multi-specialty group serving Griffin Hospital and the surrounding community. Griffin Faculty Physicians provides clinical services as well as teaching faculty for Internal Medicine and Preventative Medicine residency programs at Griffin Hospital. Griffin Faculty Physicians is an H1-B Cap Exempt organization. Griffin Hospital and Griffin Faculty Physicians provide patient-centered healthcare as part of the Planetree Model.
For more information on the practice, Griffin Hospital or Planetree, visit the following sites:
Apply for Rheumatology / Primary Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly