- Position Type
Contract Number: 9138
Client Reference: 9138
Job Title: Neurosurgeon Physician
Outstanding Neurosurgery Opportunity in Missouri - Earn $750,000 Salary plus Incentive Bonuses
Join a 200+ Provider, Hospital-Employed Practice—Including 2 Other Neurosurgeons
- Join a growing program at an exciting time! A new Neurosciences Tower will be opening in summer 2015. This will include 40 to 50 all private beds, wiring for continuous EEG monitoring, 8 neuro step-down beds and the capability for neuro ICU care.
- Hospital-employed opportunity—awarded "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare
- $750,000 base salary
- 1:4 call
- Cranial and spine work is needed in the area—no orthopedic spine surgeons in the service area
- Join a 200+ provider system with built-in referrals
- 700,000+ service area population
Enjoy a Family-Friendly, College Town with a Sophisticated Medical Community
This 100,000+ metropolitan area is perfect for someone looking for that big city feel, but with the security and friendliness that comes with living in a medium sized community. Add to that a state university with Division I sports, performing arts and a highly sophisticated medical community and you really do have the best of both worlds.
- Nationally ranked schools—both private and public
- 12,000+ student, Division I university
- Regional airport
- Active performing and cultural arts community
- Nationally ranked golf courses and country clubs
- Easy access to national forests for the outdoor enthusiast
About the Company: Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.