- Position Type
HealthCare Partners is looking for Full-Time Rheumatologist to join our specialty team in Long Beach. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Clinic Location: HCP – Atlantic (2699 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Manage and treat patients with chronic Rheumatic diseases (musculoskeletal / systemic autoimmune conditions) in outpatient setting.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Excellent time management skills
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology Fellowship Trained
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in managed care setting preferred
- EMR Proficient
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.