2 days left
- Position Type
HealthCare Partners is looking for Full-Time Rheumatologist to join our specialty team in Long Beach. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Clinic Location: HCP – Atlantic (2699 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM
- Manage and treat patients with chronic Rheumatic diseases (musculoskeletal / systemic autoimmune conditions) in outpatient setting.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Excellent time management skills
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology Fellowship Trained
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in managed care setting preferred
- EMR Proficient
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly