Physician - Vein Specialist
- Position Type
A high quality of life position for the right Physician who is looking to work for a solid practice.
A Physician interested in educating patients on good vein health is needed at a state-of-the-art clinic in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. The new Physician will treat vein ablations, varicose and spider veins, and perform injections and ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy.
- Clinic hours are either 8 am-4 pm or 9 am - 5 pm M-F
- No Weekends
- No Call
- No Nights
- Paid Training – Prior experience in venous procedures is not required for employment.
- The Physician will be able to focus on patient care while the staff provides scheduling, billing, and other administrative support.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Full Malpractice Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing and Retirement Options
- 4 weeks of Vacation the first year.
The ideal candidate will be Board Certified in one of the following and possess the ability to perform as the sole physician in the clinic.
- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Vascular Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family/Internal Medicine
At Strelcheck, we value your privacy. A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.