Private Practice OBGYN Hospitalists
2 days left
- Position Type
Women’s Care Florida’s mission is to improve the lives of women every single day. At the very heart of this commitment are a team of outstanding healthcare providers.
Women’s Care Florida is passionate about providing the highest quality of care and service, but more importantly, we continuously find new ways to improve the lives of our patients. – Andrew Mintz, CEO
I am very proud of our organization and the dedication to excellence exhibited by everyone, every day. I am thrilled about our pledge to improve the health of the women we serve, and I am absolutely convinced that Women’s Care Florida will continue to maintain its leadership role in women’s healthcare locally and nationally. – Ignacio Armas, Chairman, Board of Directors
Are you prepared to:
- Provide the highest quality of care through evidence based guidelines and best safety practices?
- Treat our patients like mothers, sisters, and daughters?
- Be attentive to our patients’ thoughts and feelings?
- Act respectfully towards every person, every day?
- Pursue excellence through continuous learning?
- Assume responsibility for your actions and behaviors?
If you answered “YES!” to all of these questions, you could be an outstanding fit at Women’s Care Florida!
Women's Health Hospitalists, an exciting new subsidiary of Women’s Care Florida is seeking to employ Full-time Board Certified OBGYN Hospitalists in Orlando and Oviedo, Florida. The OBGYN Hospitalist will manage labor and delivery of private patients of Women’s Care Florida as well as coverage to the ER. There is no ER call. The OBGYN Hospitalist will provide patient Point of Care and manage OB-Gyn Emergencies.
- Unencumbered license to practice medicine in Florida as an MD/DO.
- Completion of Accredited OB/GYN Residency Program
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in OB/GYN.
- Current ACLS certification
Apply for Private Practice OBGYN Hospitalists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly