2 days left
- Position Type
Medical Associates Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician to join our team!
- Built in referrals from inside the group (including referrals from surrounding rural offices), ready-made patient panel
- Established 24/7 Hospitalist program at Mercy Hospital, a Magnet Recognized facility
- Market competitive pay package includes base pay, bonuses, and relocation assistance with shareholder eligibility after the first full calendar year
- Great benefit package includes: excellent health insurance, flexible paid time off, and strong retirement plan
- Physicians benefit from owning a top rated health insurance company (Medical Associates Health Plans) and joint ownership of an ambulatory surgery center
- Iowa ranked #1 Best State, 2018 U.S. News & World Report’s Best State rankings (#4 to practice medicine, #5 in education)
Medical Associates Clinic, with over 170 providers is the area’s leading healthcare provider and multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates continually provides physician owners annual incomes above the national average and is an AMGA “Best Practice” for physician satisfaction and ranks in the top 5 percentile for employee engagement.
Dubuque Community Overview:
Dubuque, Iowa is located along the scenic wooded bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River. Named Forbes “#1 Best Small City to Raise a Family” and Kiplinger’s 10 Great Places to Live”, Dubuque has one of the finest school systems in the country and offers extensive preforming arts, sports, and other fun activities for children. Dubuque has something for everyone from downhill ski resorts, miles of hiking and biking trails, talented local symphony, excellent community theatre, boating opportunities and two Smithsonian-affiliated museums.
With a population of 70,000 and a drawing base area of over 250,000, Dubuque is a city where the simple pleasures and modern conveniences of life are balanced. Dubuque is a little over a one hour drive from both Madison and Iowa City, and is only three hours from Chicago.
This opportunity does not qualify for the J-1 visa waiver.
Apply for Pulmonologist/Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly