OB/GYN Board Certified Site Medical Director
- Position Type
OB/GYN to fill a prestigious professional/clinical role for our new program located in beautiful Medford, Oregon
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Employment/Contract Work: Employment
Visa Waiver Available: N/A
Entry Level: No
If you are a skilled obstetrician ready to explore a more balanced lifestyle, we would like to talk with you about our exciting new opportunities in Medford, Oregon.
Since 2006, Ob Hospitalist Group has led the industry in developing and managing obstetric emergency departments and our nationwide footprint is constantly growing. We are currently seeking an exceptional, board-certified physicians to lead our new programs in the vibrant Medford, Oregon community.
The ideal candidate will be a board-certified OB/GYN (MD or DO) who possesses clinical and administrative experience, exceptional communication skills, a devotion to providing quality care, and a patient-centric approach. As an Ob Hospitalist you will receive competitive compensation, benefit options, malpractice coverage, and outstanding quality of life. More specifically, Ob Hospitalist Group physician employees receive:
· Flexible & Predictable schedules – 21+ days off per month average
· Lucrative compensation packages
· Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
· Paid medical malpractice with tail for all hospitalist work
· Leadership training and incredible growth opportunities
· Advanced and continuing medical education
· Robust operational and IT infrastructure
· Network of more than 600 Board-Certified Ob Hospitalist colleagues
Responsibilities include :
- Guiding the vision and build the structure of the new OB ED program, creating policies, procedures, and quality metrics.
- Collaborate closely with community OB/Gyn providers and nursing staff while providing hands-on care for some of the region’s highest acuity.
- Recruit, select, and supervise high quality Laborist physicians, directly leading a team of 3-4 or more.
- Build effective and trusting relationships across functions.
- Excel at change leadership.
- 60% Clinical, 40% Administrative Responsibilities
Hospital Information: Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center located in Medford, OR is a 378-bed reginal referral and trauma center featuring the latest medical technology and expertise. Dedicated to excellence in patient care and quality, Asante Rogue and its sister facilities in Grants Pass and Ashland Oregon, have all earned five stars for overall quality from CMS-the top rating given.
Medford, located at the heart of the Rogue Valley and sitting just 27 miles north of the California border, Medford boasts a year round mile climate and moderate weather thanks to the rain shadow provided by the Siskiyou Mountains.
Arts and Entertainment
Medford is widely known for its thriving viticulture, proximity to Crater Lake National Park, and plethora of hiking and golfing opportunities. The area can also claim several notable art and culture events including the Britt Music & Art Festival as well as the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.