Emergency Medicine EM Physician
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is searching for Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Frankfort Regional Medical Center Hospital located in Frankfort, KY. Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible. Independent Contractor Status.
INCREASED COMP and LUCRATIVE SIGNING/RETENTION BONUS.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center is a 173-bed acute care hospital. It has received several local, state, and national awards including Magnet Recognition. Services include emergency medicine, cardiovascular, endoscopy, oncology, orthopedics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, Stroke, women’s health, wound care and more. The hospital is conveniently located off I-64 in Central Kentucky approximately 50 miles from Louisville and 29 miles from Lexington.
- 40,000 annual patient visits
- 28-bed newly renovated emergency department with private rooms
- Level III Trauma Center & State of the Art Trauma Room
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Fast Track
- EMR & PACS system
- Kid-ready ED as per the National Pediatric Readiness Project
- Hospitalists program staffed by Envision
- 36 hours of physician coverage
- 26 hours of APP coverage
The Capital of Kentucky is centrally located 54 miles east of Louisville and 29 miles west of Lexington. Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington and Cincinnati.
Cultural activities include:museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
Recreational activities include:horseback riding, biking, boating, camping, fishing, golf, hiking, and wildlife sanctuary.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.