- Position Type
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a home care organization, six respected hospitals, more than 15,000 employees, and 130 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
About the Practice
- Opportunity for a BC/BE Nephrologist to join an established practice in Hanover, PA
- Unique schedule opportunity for Part-Time Nephrology or Full-Time employment combining Nephrology and Hospitalist rotations
- Provides inpatient Nephrology professional services at WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital and UPMC Pinnacle Hanover Hospital
- Provides services in the DaVita dialysis facilities in Hanover and Gettysburg
- Nephrology position includes 17 weeks of work per year including 17 weekend of call coverage
- No outpatient coverage requirements
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefit package including malpractice and tail
- With its performing arts, history, architecture, parks, recreation and shopping, there’s something in Hanover for everyone
- Whether you are looking for excitement or relaxation, Codorus State Park is the place for you. Located 3 miles southeast of Hanover, the park features 3,452 acres of forest, fields, wetlands, and Lake Marburgh
- Family oriented community with abundant outdoor activities nearby including golf, fishing, skiing and hiking
- Hanover is considered by many as the snack capital of the United States and has been featured multiple times on the food network.
- Conveniently located among several major metropolitan areas including, Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia.