- Position Type
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (upscale suburb): A Board Eligible/Board Certified gastroenterologist is needed to join a very large and well-established private practice group. They have a large number of gastroenterologists and eight mid-level providers. This is mostly an outpatient opportunity with some inpatient work. ERCP skills would be a plus but are not a requirement. Call will be 1:7. This dynamic Gastro group owns two Endoscopy Centers. Although this practice is owned by a regional health-care system, it operates/functions as a private practice. The earning potential is excellent. There is opportunity to buy into their Endoscopy Center(s). There is also opportunity to become a partner.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland (upscale suburb): Please scroll down regarding information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in an upscale suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, a Board Eligible/Board Certified gastroenterologist is needed to join a very large and well-established private practice group.
- They currently have a large number of gastroenterologists and eight mid-level providers.
- This is mostly an outpatient opportunity with some inpatient work.
- Call will be 1:7.
- ERCP skills would be a plus but are not a requirement.
- Their gastroenterologists cumulatively perform about 4,000 procedures a year!
- This dynamic gastroenterology practice owns two Endoscopy Centers.
- They also have eleven satellite clinics in and around Baltimore. The new gastroenterologist will work at only two modern office sites that are located very close to each other. However, she or he will not work at both of the two offices on the same day.
- This excellent gastroenterology opportunity is due to increased patient volume and area/community growth.
- Availability: Gastroenterology fellows completing their training during 2018 and June of 2019 plus Gastroenterologists who are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Although this practice is owned by a well-regarded regional health-care system, it operates/functions as a private practice.
- They are offering a very competitive two-year guaranteed base salary.
- From day one, there is also a work RVU-based productivity incentive.
- After two years of employment, the new gastroenterologist will be able to work on straight production basis. (The details and formula regarding productivity, collection minus overhead expenses will be fully discussed and explained.)
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The new gastroenteriologist will have the opportunity to buy into their Endocopy Center(s).
- There will be an opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- This practice is located in an upscale suburb of Baltimore, Maryland.
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Gastroenterology!