Medical Director Opportunity in Birmingham, AL
- Position Type
- Vibrant Medical School and Residency Program Community
- Large, state-of-the-art Metropolitan Medical Center
- Full Complement of Specialty Backup
- No procedures
- Limited Code Responsibility
- Flexible Scheduling
- Excellent documented leadership skills
- Proven ability to deliver excellence in patient care
- Ability to lead team to consistently achieve quality metrics
- Excellent communication skills with team, operations and Hospital leadership.
Why Practice with ApolloMD?
Being physician owned and operated, we pride ourselves in providing a setting where our physicians maintain a high level of life thru market-leading compensation, physician friendly contracts that are written in plain language, and do not contain restrictive clauses or non-completes. Our physician enjoy professional development opportunities and are supported through comprehensive on-site practice resources including administrative personnel. In addition, ApolloMD physicians are offered ownership options through our ApolloMD Partnership Program (APP), allowing them to build equity in a thriving group from day one, rather than waiting years to share in the success of the practice.