- Position Type
Are you ready for the future of healthcare? We are.
SIMEDHealth is a physician owned multispecialty practice located in the heart of North Central Florida. Established since 1987, SIMEDHealth has developed into a regional health care system with over 80 physicians.
As a SIMEDHealth physician you are part of a dynamic group of healthcare providers prepared for the changes affecting physicians and private practice. SIMEDHealth is actively leading our region through Value-Based payments, Accountable Care and finding ways to help physicians increase efficiency, not hours worked. A priority at SIMEDHealth is to prepare for the new normal of healthcare while maintaining job and patient satisfaction.
- Outpatient Endocrinology clinic with established referral base.
- Experienced, professional healthcare management team providing you the opportunity to focus on patients.
- Collegial relationships with the local medical and university communities.
- Complimentary specialties for collaboration and referrals including Primary Care, Women’s Health, Psychology, and Rheumatology
- Laboratory & Imaging Center
- Compensation which rewards performance and value.
- Proven, long-term stability.
- Support to help you achieve the important balance between work and home life.
Whether you’re just getting started, or are ready for a fresh start, let SIMEDHealth show you how independent physician practice and physician ownership can be successful and that your voice still matters in the direction of healthcare. We provide opportunities in Gainesville, Ocala, Chiefland, Lady Lake/The Villages, and Lake City, Florida.