- Position Type
Gastroenterology Associates is a 6 person pure Gastroenterology practice in Central Florida seeking to expand.
- Physicians cover 2 hospitals
- Procedures are performed in 2 outpatient endoscopy centers
- Provides care for General Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Pancreaticobiliary Disease.
- Multiple ancillaries are performed within the practice including Pathology, Anesthesia, High resolution manometry, and Fibroscan.
- The Practice has a high income potential with a good work/life balance.
- The community is very active and located in a beautiful part of the state called the Nature Coast with manatee, fishing, kayaking, golf and tennis.
- The school system is very good with multiple large Universities nearby including University of Florida
- The community is close to Orlando, Tampa, and Gainesville.
- The population is primarily a retired community which is steadily growing.
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist seeking a Partnership track. Employed position can also be discussed.
- ERCP is preferred
- EUS is a plus but not required
More searches like this