Geriatric Opportunity in Irving, Texas
- Position Type
Baylor Scott & White Health, Northern Division in Dallas Ft. Worth is currently looking for a geriatric physician to work within the largest hospital system in the state of Texas. Our employed opportunities include significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance and malpractice insurance with 1M – 3M limits and no tail coverage required.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Seeking a Geriatric physician to join a group of IM physicians in their very busy practice in Irving
- Qualified physician candidates should be BC or BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a focus on Geriatric medicine
- Employed position with Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN)- employment group for Baylor Scott & White
- Outpatient Practice
- Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
- Opportunities available to participate in graduate medical teaching and collaborate research.
- Candidates in training welcome to apply. No visa sponsorship
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Irving is the premier medical facility providing care to Irving, Las Colinas, Coppell, Grand Prairie and the surrounding communities. The not-for-profit, full-service, fully-accredited hospital offers advanced healthcare services in heart and vascular care, diagnostic imaging, digestive disorders, physical medicine and rehabilitation, cancer care prevention, diagnosis and treatment, orthopedic surgery, and emergency medicine.
The 296-bed hospital is centrally located in the heart of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex on State Highway 183. Baylor Scott & White – Irving is accredited by The Joint Commission. The medical center celebrated 50 years of service in November 2014
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 48 hospitals, more than 1,000 patient care sites, more than 5,500 active physicians, over 44,000 employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.
With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Baylor Scott & White stands to be one of the nation's exemplary healthcare organizations.