- Position Type
Marshfield Clinic – Eau Claire Center in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking:
- BC/BE fellowship-trained Gastroenterologist with ERCP training required. Training in EUS/Hepatology is beneficial, but not required. Call is 1:4. J-1 Visa sponsorship is available. Our brand new state of the art hospital opened in July, 2018 and in house Marshfield Clinic ASC. On site ancillary services include radiology, infusions, and lab.
Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff serve more than 325,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 675+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 9,000 employees in more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Our communities are midsize, safe and offer abundant recreational activities. Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) physicians enjoy easy commutes, living in friendly neighborhoods, access to the great outdoors, excellent schools and a calm pace of life. Our communities offer the amenities of larger cities without the drawbacks. You can impact your community and have the time and convenience to build the life you want.
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous 2 year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
- To start, 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks CME, and a $5,800 annual CME allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan; 401(k) with match; 457(b)
- Fully funded relocation