$276,684 - $290,520 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$262,824 - $275,976 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
Are you looking to practice medicine and maintain a positive work-life balance? A career with California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) allows you to focus on providing quality care without the burdens of managing insurance paperwork or maintaining a private practice.
Here, in a supportive and collaborative environment, you will:
- Enjoy a practical patient panel (approximately 10 – 12 patients per day)
- Deliver basic primary care to our diverse patient population
- Provide education to patients related to chronic disease management
CCHCS offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- 40-hour workweek – affords you true work-life balance
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- Secure State of California pension that vests in five years
- Robust 401(k) and 457 retirement plans-tax defer up to $48,000 per year
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- And much more
We currently have opportunities at Ironwood State Prison (ISP), located in Blythe. This friendly desert community is an outdoor recreational wonderland, with access to almost 95 miles of navigable water for boating, fishing, and water skiing and 350 days of sunshine to enjoy golfing, tennis, and hiking. The upscale enclaves of La Quinta, Palm Desert, and Palm Springs make an attractive home base for many of ISP’s physicians and their families.
Take the first step toward joining this outstanding multidisciplinary team and contact us today!
You may also apply online at www.cchcs.ca.gov.