Non Invasive Cardiologist
- Position Type
As America’s largest independent cardiac care practice, Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is also the most experienced. We are affiliated with virtually every major hospital in the Greater Philadelphia region and serve patients from offices in all five Southeastern Pennsylvania counties. The mission of CCP is to improve the health of our patients through the provision of the most comprehensive cardiovascular care, research, and education possible. Our 99 cardiologists are experts across all specialty areas, leaders in cutting-edge medical research, and many are also certified in a variety of sub-specialties, enabling us to perform a full complement of tests and procedures for the benefit of our patients. Further, CCP’s labs are fully accredited by ICANL (Nuclear/PET), ICAEL (Echo), and ICAVL (Vascular).
We are currently seeking full-time Non Invasive Cardiologists in multiple locations throughout the Philadelphia and surrounding 5 county area. Successful candidates will join one of our well-established private practices, with a 2 year partnership track.
· Responsibilities include both outpatient sessions as well as rounding on an inpatient Cardiology service.
· Outpatient responsibilities include interpreting transthoracic echoes and treadmill and pharmacological nuclear imaging. Some sites offer Cardiac PET imaging.
· Inpatient responsibilities include consultations, Transesophageal Echocardiograms, Transthoracic Echocardiograms, EKGs and stress tests. CCP has interventionalists with expertise in services such as diagnostic and interventional catheterization, structural heart disease and TAVR, as well as electrophysiology and pacing.
· Call schedule – Will vary by practice location.
· Board Certified Cardiologist
· A valid PA Medical License
· Certification to read Echo and Nuclear studies. Certification to read vascular studies preferred.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, PTO, and paid holiday time.