Staff Physician (KVSP)
- Position Type
$318,180 - $334,092 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$302,244 - $317,364 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
Are you looking to practice medicine and maintain a positive work-life balance? A career with California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) allows you to focus on providing quality care without the burdens of managing insurance paperwork or maintaining a private practice.
Here, in a supportive and collaborative environment, you will:
- Enjoy a practical patient panel (approximately 10 – 12 patients per day)
- Deliver basic primary care to our diverse patient population
- Provide education to patients related to chronic disease management
CCHCS offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- 40-hour workweek – affords you true work-life balance
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- Secure State of CA pension that vests in five years
- Robust 401(k) and 457 retirement plans (tax defer up to $48k per year)
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- And much more
We currently have opportunities at Kern Valley State Prison located in the heart of central California’s Kern County. With an array of metropolitan conveniences, natural attractions, and recreational activities, this is the ideal place to enjoy the work-life balance you’ll find with CCHCS.
Take the first step toward joining this outstanding multidisciplinary team and contact us today!
You may also apply online at www.cchcs.ca.gov.