- Position Type
Sentara RMH Medical Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia, is searching for a motivated BC/BE Internist to join a dedicated and collegial team of providers, full support team of nurses, referral specialists and care coordinators to treat a diverse patient population. This is an employed position to join our loyal medical group of 150+ employed physicians and Advanced Care Providers, in a warm and welcoming community located in the heart of Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate is BC/BE in Internal Medicine and comfortable seeing adult and geriatric patients with a focus on chronic disease management.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a team player who is confident in their skills to share our work ethic and common goal of providing exceptional care to all patients. The qualified physician will work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members, including Advanced Care Providers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Established and busy, outpatient-only, hospital-employed practice
- 4.5-day work week
- Clinic equipped with EPIC, Dragon, Up to Date and more
- Office space shared with four other Internal Medicine providers
- Clinic supported by experienced office and clinical staff
WHO WE ARE:
Sentara RMH Medical Center opened its new, state-of-the-art, LEED-Gold certified hospital in 2010, located in Harrisonburg, Virginia on a 254-acre site in the Shenandoah Valley. SRMH is a 238-bed, all private room, not-for-profit hospital that has served its community for over 100 years in this beautiful university town. The community boasts award winning school systems, diverse economy, affordable cost of living, vibrant downtown and historic roots. We are nationally known for our cultural activities and abundance of outdoor recreation based on the community’s proximity to the Skyline Drive, Shenandoah National Park, Appalachian Trail, Shenandoah River, and Massanutten Four Season Resort. Residents enjoy easy access via interstate to international airports and a wide range of amenities in nearby Charlottesville, Washington D.C., Richmond and Roanoke. Harrisonburg is an excellent place to live, practice medicine and raise a family.
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is an employed position with Sentara RMH Medical Group. Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Competitive guaranteed compensation
- Commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Retirement package with matching contribution and pension plan
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, disability, and more
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- CME time off and allowance, renewed annually