Jefferson County Public Health
Contact: Lindsey Gonzales
645 Parfet St
Tel: 303 271-5716
About Jefferson County Public Health
Jefferson County Public Health (JCPH) is committed to promoting health and preventing injury and disease for the residents of Jefferson County, Colorado.
Promoting and protecting health for all people across the lifespan through prevention, education, treatment, response and regulation.
By 2030, we will achieve success by purposefully serving and engaging the community, acting efficiently and effectively to address public health needs, using actionable and high-quality data and cultivating a thriving workforce.
- Respect: We approach all people with esteem, understanding, dignity and empathy.
- Equity: We approach all people with fairness, impartiality and a willingness to help others.
- Collaboration: We work collectively for the mutual benefit of the community through the sharing of information, responsibility, resources and ideas to achieve our mission.
- Trust: We act with benevolence, integrity, transparency, reliability and competence.
- Innovation: We empower our staff to develop ideas, measure processes and improve methods to achieve our vision.