Florida Digestive Health Specialists
Contact: Laura Castro
10920 Technology Terrace
About Florida Digestive Health Specialists
Florida Digestive Health Specialists, LLP is a premier gastroenterology network providing unparalleled gastroenterology services and fostering advanced research for digestive health problems. Comprised of 70+ providers and 24 locations, FDHS is one of the largest single-specialty, physician-owned GI practices in the state. We adapt to the ever-evolving face of medicine and continue to expand our reach to communities that need our care.
When you join FDHS, you become part of a nationally acclaimed team striving to deliver high-quality, personalized care while treating patients like family. Our physician network equips you with:
- Advanced technologies & ancillary services including our pathology lab, endoscopy suites, imaging centers, infusion therapy centers and collaborative studies from our nationally recognized research institute.
- Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources.
- Competitive compensation and a partnership track with matriculation often in as little as 12 months.
- Opportunity for ownership in surgery centers, our pathology lab, research institute, imaging and infusion centers, real estate and more.
- Options for joining an established practice or starting your own GI care center under FDHS.
FDHS is a place where you’re valued, where you can become a leader and where you can enjoy a promising medical career. We believe that when our providers are supported, our patients will receive the highest quality care and the best outcomes. And at FDHS, our patients are at the heart of everything we do.
1 job with Florida Digestive Health Specialists
One of FL’s largest physician-owned GI networks seeking gastroenterologist in North Florida. Defined partnership path & competitive compensation.