The JAMA Career Center is here to provide you the tools to support your practice and your patients. Here you can find on the latest diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19, Patient Pages from JAMA, and COVID-19 Guides from the American Medical Association including the AMA Telehealth Playbook.
1. Diagnosis and Treatment of COVID-19
Stay on top of the latest evidence-based research on COVID-19 diagnosis and treatment from the JAMA Network journals. The JAMA Network Coronavirus Resource Center is updated regularly with the most current information on COVID-19. This collection includes the latest research, opinion, and clinical information on the global crisis from JAMA, JAMA Network Open, ten specialty journals, and the JAMA Health Forum channel. The Resource Center also includes and interactive map of the outbreak courtesy of The Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering, and past publications on vaccine development, infection control, and public health preparedness.
Video Interviews and Podcasts Here you can find video interviews with JAMA Editor in Chief Dr. Howard Bauchner in conversation with frontline clinicians and experts on the global COVID-19 pandemic, as well as episodes of the JAMA Clinical Reviews podcast related to Covid-19.
2. Resources to Support Your Practice
The AMA has essential guides for physicians and health care professionals to help you navigate the evolving crisis. For a comprehensive listing of all the guides for health care professionals visit AMA Covid-19 Guides for Health Care Professionals
- AMA Telehealth Implementation Playbook – a step by step guide with best practices and practical resources sourced from patients, physicians, practices, health systems and industry
- AMA Telehealth Quick Guide: Provides key tips to quickly implement telemedicine and telehealth in practice, including vendor and workflow considerations, coding, and links to the latest coverage expansions
- Virtual Panel Discussion: Direct, virtual access to telehealth experts gathered to answer questions and share best practices related to Telehealth amid COVID-19
3. Resources to Support Your Patients
JAMA Patient Pages Here you can find information to share with patients and their families that explains what coronavirus means for them, how to prevent the spread, testing, and more.